Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ready to Travel!

Yeah, we received our travel documents yesterday so thankfully all went well through the court process! One step closer to bringing our baby girl home. Now, we wait for our Embassy date.

We also crossed another milestone this week getting Ean ready to travel with us to Ethiopia. He got three shots this week and was such a big boy! No tears. When I arrived home after work that day he said, "mommy, no more dots!" I realized he was referring to the shots as he showed me his small round bandaids on his legs. Too cute!

Big week for the Borja's...now to book tickets, hotel, and find our silly bag that has been missing since Trip 1. I can't believe in this day and age that they can't track bags! Needless to say, we won't be flying Ethiopia Air. Sweet people but not very efficient. So, off to buy new bags so I can start packing! It's a lot to store in my head packing for two kiddos. Wow, that sounds weird. We're soon to be a family of 4! God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment