Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One of Those Days


Have you ever had a day where you just can't seem to find your tail?

Today, I feel like Eeyore.

I had this friend who I used to work whose name was Jeff. Jeff had a unique sense of humor and honestly one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. He would start wallowing during a conversation and afterwards I'd quietly walk back to his office and leave my stuffed Eeyore on his desk. He'd look up and give me the biggest smile! How much I wish he were still here to give me one of those big warm encouraging smiles....

Today, I just have Eeyore.

A friendly reminder that life isn't so bad. That we all need a few moments to throw a pitty party for ourselves before we...Get Up....Dust Ourselves Off...and realize that tomorrow will be a T-I-GG-E-RIFIC day!

On a more serious note, please pray for our Embassy submission. We desperately want our baby girl home before her 1st birthday next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment